Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

It’s 10:41 it’s

It’s the time where I am... it’s a kiss when a heart shape  hits but the bottom of one is a peak and it kinda locks... like for furniture... like a T ... for golf. A spike. A cleat, I’m over it! Why doesn’t anybody listen LOL. (Sorry whoops, I wasn’t yelling.) I’ve been inspired by palm trees for some time. Idk what I’m afraid of. 

The shadows breathing on the curtains look sorta like elevators... up and down, but going nowhere... but have we made them go in diff ways yet? 

Don’t fuck w me. 

Modigliani would be my friend right now. What language? English ok. Or Spanish. I can speak some French but I feel sick thinking about it. I’m 


Wanting to play w an IPAD! We paid for it... I thought I was cool... I hate it... I just Wana live in a hammock spider web net that flies and it LIFTS MY BACK WHERE I NEED IT... it is a web that is technological... like a skate ramp but for travel, for the human design... for my back... for the bending of the letters... that WE WILLLL TALK ABOUT... And imagine ppl hanging upside down bc their shoes r locked... but swaying it... and upright bouncing and like idk... I’ve never thought of it... falling asleep is one reaction. With snow board boots on my feet can we hold on tight but lasso me? I’m so over trying to stay on a robot. I’m kinda pissed. Pissed off and trying to keep it in. Cops aren’t looking good cuz they r playing w fire but wait... I wouldn’t have gone through what I went through wo that craaaazy ass shit. But who?... what? The one who calls the cops is the one who gets the power... I have no idea I’m super in shock... wait a second that I see you at merry Christmas park? The Gravatron... the whole everything. But I’m from Miami Bitch! Spot! Spottidodie ... it’s a character... they sold the shit at these places and thats what I cared about guys. Kareoki, pochaco, Little Twin Stars, Hello Kitty yes... but that was last... I was looking into (I’m the WORST name dropper, my cuteness should make up for that but deffff shows what’s FOR MOI import.) now we r in England... the whole shit... just to... sorry... deal w it... the driver on the other side and I want us in South Africa... or on a leaf of the palm tree island in Dubai (I doubt they will let us drive there) I don’t think I can go. I’m not going to understand. I can’t believe that who I am, the way I am... the natural way is ... in the end... like... like the letter K... it’s splitting. It’s small choice differences that will example themselves at unparallel lives. They have to come back... one line of the K if we really were to know it would be ... and the other would be... it’s not the digital design.... do we know this? It’s allllll the varieties... compassing..... so that’s why 

It’s hard to write. 
It’s hard to maybe want something else... maybe always... and now kinda getting it. Like a play, pause, rewind... never fwd. Fuck em! Fuck ... it’s too much ok but for the game... I guess this game is called Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment