Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Ohh..

 I lost my phone, in my own house... when you lose something there may be levels... sometimes its for good, for always or for the best. We are a team... I lose my shit and its actually a blessing. I lose sight of something and maybe not. I am getting a little older now. They are, We are, elevating and escalating and regenerating, but only & best in the flow... chakras get clogged and so does so much of our flow. Either we do/have w our thoughts, our incorrect focus and desires... or we didn't want what we were told was good for us! We must pass on the basic lesson of Respect. No reason is going to be better than that of unconditional love and w that we must keep asking ourselves the questions. remembering and tieing us together w the beauty of truth, clarity, unity, acceptance and the capability to always think larger and push fwd. Unity & Harmony as one. I have been one to disconnect or to take the lead. I do it bc also as vibration I am annoyed to have to keep in my place, in my spot, til everyone is quiet.... I rather be next to a man that made me feel a certain way... you will never guess what his name is...

No comments:

Post a Comment