Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

“Breaking the Mind Barrier”

A book I found on the shelf and started to read to help me sleep turned into something I read for now some hours… it’s almost 5am and it’s been interesting I just know I have to rest! My eyes are starting to feel that feeling. It’s about colliding both art and science and the system of our bodies etc. I really enjoy it even it’s complexities and I want to keep reading but had to stop myself. Now I’m trying to write to help ease my mind from all those ideas and racing thoughts. We had dinner at Joni’s house and I barely ate but had enough. What to do to relax myself now? Idk. I’ve done stretches, I took a bath, I allowed myself a night cap beer but no… at this point it’s 5am maybe I should wake up early and go for a run but it’s pitch dark out right now. I was going to wake up at 8:30/9 and I should so I know by now that I just have to flow w it and if I didn’t sleep enough, deal w it and take a nap when u can and sleep more the following night I guess. I can not just be normal I guess, I loved being up late and reading tho! Why am I not allowed to just do that if it’s what I want to do for me? I wouldn’t read like that in the day, maybe on a weird day. I’m missing people that are like me and I know there r plenty of them but we should be clustered together more often. I probably needed more exercise to be more tired now. I spent the day w my Dad we went in the pool and he showed me his exercises and I had him try some new ones like balancing on one leg w hands in prayer etc. Roxy is here, the lights are off, I’m winding down… tomorrow I have some important things to do for biz, then drive back to miami for work and then I have a photoshoot to shoot the new products for the website finally bc so behind. So it’s a mix of prob anxiety and excitement and who knows but yea it’s obvious what I need lol. 
Time to count sheep and get myself at least 4hrs! 
🙏🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment