Pages

Monday, June 6, 2022

Sexy

Expressive writing now. I don’t usually write songs or poems but let me try one…

Feeling you in me
A Feeling thats lasting 
Endless what is this?
Feeling blue left me 
A feeling more mysterious
But smiles are on their way
warmth from that body
Kissing and squeezing
I’ll let u hold my face while I look into your eyes 

I will let you go too
Can we walk the same pace and make a good team?
Can we live in our dream?
Apart and together but birds of a feather
Desire me day and night
A love spell left me feeling fantastic
Things take time 
Make me your forever
It’s a shot in the dark
From nocturnal eyes
I hear us whisper and we don’t fight.
We’re always on, so turned on, 
Tell me who you are first 
so I Want you more
A crossing desire
Feeling each other’s skin as we breathe
Everything else is gone and we are just here,
A love capsule to taste, lick, suck, swallow, & tease.
Stay w me, let’s be free.

Tamara Aida Diaz 


No comments:

Post a Comment