Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

So what am I trying to say

I’ve said it all, said I don’t want anything to do with anything that’ll get me caught up w anything I don’t wana … 
Do o have to ?
If u wana put up w it u get an extra Hay! Gift! And I don’t really 

So  I’m sensitive enough to know that if u don’t answer when I called u twice on two diff time clock times… I see… you ain’t somebody to give a gxuk abooygj… I mean for me… your fake… but I already knew that… and u choose that… u ok… u just kake as fuk… I mean fake! Kake sounds yum lol.

The other issue is you say u love me too easily when it’s impossible, u actually don’t. I can’t say I love u back.. it’s like a weird pattern your used to and when I say I love u, even if it’s I love u too, I’m not going to lie, this is me telling u. I wana say I do, bc I prob do but it’s not an empty love, I guarantee that….
Here are my rules…
Be true/never lie
what’s up! keep me in the loop,..that’s love.
Love thy Tribe. Show it. 
Don’t segregate. INCLUSION. B an example.
Learn as much as u can. 
Don’t be too proud to apologize when it’s of value. 
Learn from others.
Be a flexible, positive soul.
If you’re negative pls stop reading… your a cheat sheet!
I should also stop making more rules since idk what I’m doing and can barely follow any lol. Not funny. 
Don’t and won’t be making cute and funny whatever things for ppl to approve of! hahaha! Neverrrr!!!  Choo choo! For the kookis lol 😆 



No comments:

Post a Comment