Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Needing Closure

I tend to need closure. So I create it. Was writing in a journal, doodling, watching you tube videos about things I wanted to learn about but I have to come here to night cap for some reason. Maybe I’m not the greatest writer, maybe I’m digging myself a hole by doing any of this. It could have the power to harm more than help… like that song says… forgot how it goes. It’s important that I change my ways to get true growth. A freakin deep analysis, brain check and who the heck does all this and keeps on w/o advisors or therapy lol in a world full of Life Coaches and healers I’m doing shitty wo a kayak to ride for my self help and a jacuzzi to go in for the muscle aches. That’s bc that’s what’s important to me and maybe the jacuzzi can wait but not the kayak but they r heavy to drag and I’m w no car. I also need to be able to read the weather for riding it. But the spa is closed LOL I can’t believe it! So I’m making my own spa. That’s it.!!!. 


No comments:

Post a Comment