Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

KRELwear...

Just got back from the KREL fashion show which was last night... it was pretty amazing! I met the actual designer when I went to the AE gallery. Its the same people because it was the same DJ. Ive known about her stuff for ages now from driving around scaveging cool shops in Miami in case I wanted to continue working as a stylist like I did in nyc but bacuse I didnt end up wanting to go back to that I lost a lot of contacts, or 'to be' contacts in that process. I took a different route,
I decided to go to art school instead. But I  still LOVE FASHION. 
Her stuff is all knitwear and for this collection she had the models come out holding black lights in a HAMMAN! yes, we were all sweaty and bathing suit clad inside of a spa! You can see from the pictures. The pieces looked amazingly lit up by all the glow in the dark pieces the there wearing and threads in the fabric. Here are some pictures! www.KRELWEAR.com
She also has a shop in the Standard Hotel Miami. Look on the website for more details.








No comments:

Post a Comment