Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Lady Gaga...




















We have all been watching Lady Gaga climb the charts and watch her make her mark on the fashion circuit and I'm glad we have such a creative ballsy "lady" doing that during these hard times. It sort of keeps us dreaming about all that fantasy fashion. I don't personally like her music but her style has been growing on me ever since she first came out. At first I was pretty skeptical and thought 'who does THIS girl think she is!?' haha. I like the fact that she chooses not to take the safe route and wants to make a statement on and off the stage. You really have to be a special type of person to want to pull off the looks she has so proudly been prancing around in. She has total muse potential! Its like a walking fashion editorial! Her style of voluminous pieces and choosing not to wear pants are all screaming for attention. She wants the fame and tabloid attack so bad that some of us are working in reverse psychology not to give it to her. I want to give her some credit because as I've been analysing her style and I think she deserves me to point out some of her eccentric looks. They are pretty fun to look at... 

No comments:

Post a Comment