Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Post Secret...


I never thought I liked secrets until I owned the Post Secret book. I always tried to do the right thing and not be secretive because usually secrets refer to something sneaky you have done to another person. But, I believe this book is such a unique idea and more people should know about it because of the benefits you could get from participating in something like this! I just want to share this with you guys because Its a beautiful book full of strange secrets and we all may want to get rid of something that could be eating us up inside. This Post Secret allows you to mail it in anonymously on the back of a postcard as creatively as you want. I bought the original book right when it came out when I saw it in a window at a downtown New York City bookstore and years later I saw the book being sold at Urban Outfitters. Its so easy and fun!!! So look back in your journal or dig deep and find that thought thats bugging you from inside and take some time to make it your little expression and relieve yourself of it once and for all! If you still feel that sending it to post secret is too much and you were willing to take it to your grave then try to do the same but burning it instead! That way you know you have let it go into dust. Take part! Help yourself! Dooit!!!!

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PostSecret

1 comment: