Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"The Holy Mountain" directed by Alejandro Jodorowsky



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Dh-9dkrqg
Ok I saw this movie and it is a TOTAL VISUAL MASTERPIECE! went over a friends place to see this movie he had been waiting to watch... I said I would be more than glad to be the one he'd watch it with since I love weird shit! He warned me about it, but I insisted on being able to handle it and that I need some thought provoking and visually stimulating things in my life. Interestingly, John Lenon put money into the making... Turns out this ended up changing my life! If you can handle it, I recommend it. CULT MOVIES ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. I saw "Holy Mountain" it's amazing, there are many directors that have been influenced by Jodorowsky, but never achieving his long winded visual elegance such as his. Stanley Kubric's films are visual masterpieces as well as having complex, intense and emotional rolla-coaster story lines. They are really intellectually and visually stimulating! Check them out!

    ReplyDelete