Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tribal Brainstorm...









My friend Agata and I met in a Parsons summer program in Paris while we were in high-school. She was from Seattle and I was from Miami, the polar opposites on the North American map. We were roommates in a charming dorm near the Eiffel Tower where she'd be taking a course in Photography and I was studying Fashion Drawing. I had been there the year before to do a course in Drawing and Painting where I met some other excellent friends. Since then we have managed to stay in touch and actually visit each other in different parts all over the world. Florence, ITALY, London, ENGLAND, Madrid, SPAIN, New York City, Miami, USA, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, HOLLAND etc. She lived in India for some time and I tried to stay with her and volunteer in an orphanage but having to get the shots needed prior and classes starting and Monsoon time all got in the way. Every trip, we have always gotten really creative and taken lots and lots pictures. She was just here in Miami for a few days and I'd like to share the tribal shoot we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment