Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Supermarketsarah!




Dammit Sarah you beat me to it!!! haha So, I had this idea where I was originally inspired by what I saw happen in the window displays in Canada where they did each separate window in the department store on the coolest fashion blogs of the moment. I love window displays as the set to say something (or sell something) because you look there to receive some sort of visual stimulation or look to buy something. Its the stuff behind that glass with those lights that you look to, that calls for your attention... and they fight for it! and some do it better than others and some are tacky and you love it or they are high end amazing like the windows at Bergdorfs etc. The ART in displaying things! The mannequins with their sets that define an image, all those things that go together so well! Oh I just LOVE it and YOU DO TOO. The days of window shopping are here! Make us drool over the shoes with sets of art and lighting and whatever else to dazzle and let us dream since sadly no man is gona buy em for me, not even my daddy :( lol (economy is on my bad side) So anyway, This Sarah girl has created the most simple little wall where she sets things up on that same little wall and sells them! She now has other creatives design whats put on the wall for her in their own way, how clever! so that we all want to see the fabulous little things on her fabulous little wall bc they really are fucking fabulous. I just think she's the cutest. On the website you can click on her items on her original wall where you can buy them right there yourself allowing her wall to travel right to your bedroom. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment