Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

My DREAM...











My dream is to live on a boat. I've lived in a few places throughout the world in my 25 yrs of age... and I've had thoughts of traveling and living on a boat for a time period to be something important on my list of things to do in life. These days you can work from your computer and I like the green movement of not needing too much but in essence I'd like to try being unattatched to society, to be able to pick up and go without the "pick-up"... just GO! I want to visit new places and docking at new harbors and riding your bike through unknown streets, meeting new people, a change of scenery seems enlightening. I'd even have kids while living on a boat, if it worked, I'd like to raise them myself while they are young in that sort of element. The ocean is so powerful and cleansing to the soul, I think I belong as close to it as I can get, ON IT! ha. If I were to try this I'd do a 6 month minimum and if I could do it for 3 years I would etc. I would cook and clean of course and I'd like enough money to go on long excursions to beautiful places where we could anchor and rent a car and travel on land, through villages, up mountains, taking pictures, exchanging thoughts, with a peace of mind.
The boat would have to be comfortable. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing something so risky by myself, I'd prefer to have a friend, a man friend but a friend. I like my space, Im so particular in ways that if I don't have enough space it would have to be a chemistry I've never yet known about. I'd have to have my hobbies like things I make or search for and I'd need my internet fix sort of office space. It wouldn't have to be first class because I'd feel more comfortable in a comfortable charming space. I am in no rush to make this right so I can wait til Im older perhaps retired or whatever. I just have this dream that I'd like to fulfill.

The gorgeous enormous boat is designed by Hermes.

No comments:

Post a Comment