Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Celebration!!

Its been dreamy!

Walked around downtown like a robotic soldier like the rest of the strange folks there, i even took the monorail for the first time... Bought sunflowers from a guy and they had a hell of a contrast with the escalators. Have been skimming the newspaper headlines and boy do we got problems.

My BFF is moving to a new apartment! So happy for her and her amazing kids that I LOVE so so much.

My Mom just got back from Spain where my Dad is but shes going to California for the weekend to my grandmothers sisters Birthday there which would have been really nice to go to

BUT

Monday is Valentines Day!

AND

Tuesday is my Birthday!!!!!


This calls for a celebration :)

I want to go on a boat this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment