Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hanne Gaby Odiele...



























After looking at about 500 photos of model Hanne Gaby Odiele out of her 1280 I picked out my fav designs and couldnt help to think about how she totally gets in charachter as a model for each look that she models and always stays true to her confidence and signature serious face. It was a nice break from trying to track down trends etc... going down a beaten path of what a single model has worn in each show she has modeled in. It was like floating around through fashion and I could see the differences leading me to be surprised be different silhouettes, colors, fabrics etc... I tried to track down more of her non runway shots but it was more difficult than i thought since she has been in so many shows these past few years. I met her in Burning Man lol. She was really beautiful and quiet, like such a foreign behavior if you know what I mean... The guy I went with that year, Vinny, knew a guy she went there with. I took a beautiful picture of her friend sleeping topless on a bed full of different colored fabrics, I couldnt help myself, the light was so perfect and she was so beautiful. So I'm going to share with you some random designs Miss Odiele wore these past runways that I liked...

No comments:

Post a Comment