Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

NEW DIRECTION IN LIFE...

MISSION STATEMENT:
The purpose of my life is to inspire, enjoy the beauty and spread love for myself and others.

POWER VIRTUES:
GROWTH
LOVE
SIGNIFICANCE
CONTRIBUTION

MY NEW PRIMARY QUESTION:

How can I make use out of Gods gifts in my life today to get even closer to what I want for the future?

TOP 4 ONE YEAR GOALS:

Move to San Francisco
Finish School
Create Art
Continue my journey of fulfillment

RELATIONSHIP VISION:
loving, creative, considerate, motivational, healthy, respectful, fun...

TOWARDS VALUES:

Anytime I have good HEALTH I have vibrant energy! I can feel great in my own body by doing exercise or stretching or eating healthy or even by simply breathing.

Anytime I am LOVING/AFFECTIONATE I can find that I can feel the love that is already inside me or by connecting with friends/lovers or even by simply being warm towards others.

Anytime I am HAPPY I have a magnetic charisma when I smile or accomplish a new goal or inspire those around me.

Anytime I am RESPONSIBLE/ORGANIZED I have a better outcome when I put things back in their place or choose not to procrastinate.

Anytime I INSPIRE I have more motivation and confidence which happens when I create or simply dance or even share.

Anytime I have FUN I can release my tension by laughing or bike riding or just by listening to music.

AWAY FROM VALUES & RULES:
I will never again indulge in the stupid or destructive emotion of sadness because the severe consequences are energy sucking. Ultimately, this will cost me my drive, ambition and health. This is really just weak and this is not who I am. Who I really am is strong! In order to indulge in that I'd have to let go of the negative events in my past. All I really have to do is remember and know to look outside of myself, that focusing on the sad moments will only make me more sad. My life will ultimately be positive, energetic, and happy and that's how I'm going to live MY life!

Ive learned that femininity is power and that I am a caring wonderful person. I am motivated to step it up and find what truly fulfills me.;)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Very well written. From the heart, I believe & see it with-you. Right on Tamara. Pura Vida, Your a smart women, I'm inspired. ;) I'm glad to have read your statement.~ I'm going to get back to painting now ;)
    Sweet Dreams*

    M. HINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh & :)
    We have not officially meet yet. We danced, you smiled at me & took a sip of my drink. I enjoyed your instalation. The next day I thought of you. Enjoyed the three signed prints you so kindly gave me.
    But I never got your name that night or said good bye.
    A few days later, the Monday after the long Basel week. I was looking at the postcards. Admiring the fire of creativity with-in you. But who is women in pink hair? Then not even an hour later I walk out my front door by the Bass Museum of Art. & There is your flyer lying on the floor. I pick it up. Which leads me to your blog. I'm not much of a blogger, but I'm born with the talent to recognize something or someone special when I see it or her, you in this case.
    Reading your statement just backed my feelings. ;)
    We have not yet meet properly. I pray mabye our paths cross once agin. Hopefully I won't be so Shi or reserved. Old habit of mine. I tend to be a respectful observer. It's the artist in me. But I've learned, & if I may.
    Hello Tamy. You have a beutifual name.
    ~ Buenas Noches.

    ReplyDelete