Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Panda Bear Bike Rides...

Havent written in a long time, I've been in WONDERLAND! Blogging here was where I needed to go to figure myself out and when everything is going wonderfully its probably not as interesting for anyone to read about. I'm not sure, u decide.

I wish I could draw something in this box right now instead of write so maybe I will draw something when I get in bed to rest later after skimming through a Carlos Saura book I threw on my bed as a chore to myself. I motivating chore. I like whats good for me... art is my medicine.

Since Ive gotten back from my trip out west I have been filling out my applications and writing my papers to apply for school. Now its the holidays and I hope I made it not past the deadline. Whatever happens Im excited.

Today was really relaxing, I rode bike with a Panda Bear lol he was really sweet and I led the way through the jungle to catch a view of a sunset by the water then we ate some tacos and googled where to find a fire place in Miami Beach which led us to a moonlit fire pit with other wild animals. Except these wild animals were tamed, the fire made them warm and they huddled around together telling stories of far out species and things they had to eat in order to survive. Later we found a warm water pond with a waterfall and we stripped off our fur and danced slowly in the bubbly glowing water. I never knew Panda Bears could be so sweet, they'll be your best friend if u taste like truffles.

Their is a new movement going on today and I can feel it, I hope u can too... something smart, something peaceful, something free and inevitably romantic. Nothing to be afraid of, its just a feeling that you have to sensitize yourself in order to feel bc maybe its always been there but I am just beginning to discover how beautiful this path can take u. I would love for u to feel it too in case for whatever reason ur not. So, try to meditate for a little while and love more... love instead of look for love. Find the love inside of u and be happy with that that u feel from within yourself. Find peace inside and let it shine through your heart and your eyes out to everyone u meet. Stay on that level and reach out to others... u will find your own Panda who will save u and i will be happy for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment