Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

so we breathe right... we breathe.... we all breathe the same air... we share it... we breathe it like a respirator, like someone hooked us up to it, like we breathe it, like we do, like why wouldnt others do the right thing and OBEY,,,, i get it.


GOING...

GOING...

GONE.



Nobody thinks u should leave.... ever... I personally think ur amazing actually. i think that ppl try to do crazy shit, who knows why but im so over those ppl... and if they think that they can just continue on... once they simply SEE what u offered... HOLY MOTHER... i rather show my TITS... I rather shove them in your face, bc honestly ur that easy to satisfy, ur that east to SHOVE out of my life! ur worthless in my eyes... UR NOT THE ONE.


SOO
GOT ON WITH IT.






And if u r.... stop pretending ur so cool, stop acting like IM THE KOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment