Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Plans...

I have just arrived back to Miami from visiting schools in San Fran and LA. It was my first time in San Fran and that place had been calling my name for years! Finally after my seminar I went there since when I got my goals in order I realized it was a place important for me to check out since something was telling me to go there after all that motivation stirred my soul. It was chilly, it was foggy, it was a really great city with a sense of peace and intellectuality different from LA and Miami. to m LA is another Miami, a bigger one, with superficiality, celebrities, who do u know vibe that would just lead me to party since I am such a wonderful party girl! That's the old me though! I love to have fun and it follows me everywhere I go but I have decided to have fun when its time to celebrate, not just for the fuck of it... its been nothing but dragging me down and wasting my time and the young beauty is diminishing! I am more woman now than I have ever been and I need to get in with the right people that we can do well together! collaborate! inspire! work is my new pleasure. I've always blamed the going out on "socializing for marketing resons, to meet people, to sell art, to make contacts..." anything but the truth has come out of it, lol. IM NOT SAYING IM NOT GOING OUT ANYMORE, I JUST NEED TO GET MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, and im not getting paid to go out like half the people I know... ;).

Anyway, I have completed MASTERY UNIVERSITY from Tony Robbins... that means I have done a few seminars and this last one was the "Date with Destiny" which was my favorite. Basically about about yourself in order to figure out how best to find a suitable partner and loads of meditation. I have done "Life" where I went to Fiji and learned about how to be the healthiest for my body, I went on a week long fast and had colonix and massages and facials everyday!, "Wealth" was about how to manage your money and I learned how to read stock graphs etc, and "Unleash the Power Within" where I walked over burning coals and learned a bunch of wonderful new ways to look at life!!

I recommend buying some of his tapes or maybe looking him up on youtube and seeing if its for you... I think hes a genius and can really change your state and motivate you to find what you want out of life. Now that Im all done with that I want to try his "Leadership" program. He has a bootcamp for the Academy or you can do a masters in Leadership where you literally learn how to read people and do the right thing for your business per se.

So, after that WONDERFUL experience I went to look at some ART schools and found to like

San Francisco Art Institute
&
California College of the Arts
then
Otis (in LA)

I have to get my applications in by FRIDAY, with my portfolio sent on slideroom; 10-12 images, a letter of recommendation, and a 3 paragraph Artist statement.

SO ITS CRUNCH TIME!

bc if I were to do this I would start school over there around Jan 20th! that means find an apt too!
I think its too crunched so Im not gona stress too much about it... If anything I will start in the Fall.

but I will try.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment