Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sleepy head!




Been feeling a little sick, with a lil soar throat, glad it hasnt gotten too bad. Since Christmas Ive been feeling like this and now its Tuesday and ive been in hybernation mode since the weekend. I dont know whats gotten into me but Im healthy its just "the holidays" what can I say. Tom starts work and back on track stuff so its fine. New Years is around the corner and I dont know what Im going to do for that but I want to wear either a one shoulder red dress or something strong n rock n roll like that. In the past Ive always worn vintage dresses Ive bought at C. Madelaines but this year I'm gona look for a stronger sexier look. I need to fix my hair color bad so tom Im gona wear a hat to work lol. Feel like making soup... thinking to make a vegetarian one... with carrots and broccoli! I had one my sister made for her baby that inspired me ;)
Last night I made Quinoa for the first time at Pauls... its a really fun grain like couscous... we put sundried tomatoes, broccoli, spicy tofu, an "ugly" tomatoe (which is the name for a type of tomato that is actually delish lol) some chopped up chives, shitake mushrooms, and even black truffled butter on toast! Maybe Im forgetting something else. oh! a green pepper that made my tongue burn a bit lol

I love cooking especially when its chilly out like this with a movie and a bottle of wine.

I want to look online at other Quinoa recipies... so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment