Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Coachella 2013 inspiration style pics...

Coachella 2013, too bad I didnt make it this year... I was going to work a booth for a friend selling art but they sold out and never contacted me when it was time to plan that week! I was gona get a free ticket to work a booth on Saturday and I thought that was a good exchange but anyway... More than the music I wanted to take pictures of the fashion. I love what festival goers wear to these types of things and I find street style very inspirational. I was excited about this!!!! I wanted to snap up some pics of my own but here are some I found online from different sites that I want to share with you...

3 comments:

  1. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.

    Purple Tattoo Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to see an article dedicated to this important topic. Thank you for sharing.

    Best Tattoo Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!

    Blue Tattoo Ink

    ReplyDelete