Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Scaredy Cat

I woke up from being tired, overwhelmed,  I don't think I belong in places that aren't good for me, I would love to contribute but also love to just enjoy my time... I love to sleep more than anything cuz it's a pretty cool ride I take. I don't want to say me me me but that's all I know. I hope u understand. I don't really know what I'm talking about but love is that answer I'm searching for. We work really hard, for all these things and then when u have it all u don't want any of it. Realize that we .
I take back some things these days.
Would prefer to be somebody else a lot of times
Not easier just seems it
Not worth explaining just frustrating 
Really really 
I beg for understanding and cleansing the  
Order the person I am is too good so it sufferes. What would u do what really matters?
I know theirs a good part but I gota Persue that, the work that it is to solely just be... I'm ok but I can be better 
I want to so bad but probably scared of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment