Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I feel like I have a SHIIIIIIT load to do....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2jw-NcQ9s
play that n shut up////
sorry.
n sorry has TWO R's
cuz its makin me do too much shit, honestly



ok I thought talking honest like that was cool but im NOT sure about it YET!
I see a tambon, (yep u read it,) i see a glue stick, o see afriend that doesnt understand. I see not that frnd, but one that I just wish she would! I see no songs i wana play... bc i just dnt see em.

i was just tying for almost a half an hour about NOTHING! LOL
who does that?
no but seriously, i cant
bother
so soooo soooo muchhh looooove!!!
ssooooo muccchhhhhh looooveeeee oooooooo ooooo oooo oooooo ( why bother?) lazy lover.




i can get into it...


in
im
in
im
and
im



NOT







oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
iioooo

oooooooawwwapppppapppooooo
LAZY







ooooooo
oooooooooowwwowowowowowowowwowowoowoowowwwwww

que catzo?
preggo?
pero non posso
mandare
que cosa?



LAZY LOVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment