Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Torenia, Wishbone Flower





Looking into lots of different FLOWERS for a project I'm doing ans as I do this I have decided to do research on the different flowers I find, like what their names are at least so that its more than an art project with my flower idea but also a learning experience! I have now cut lots of different types of flowers from magazines and have moved onto looking at books of flowers. My Dad bought me like 4 different books full of flowers for my project so that I can skim through while I'm at work at the store. Looking at all these flowers is a real blessing. I mean it can up your whole mood when you see these little live blooms come out from our Earth with so many different colors and types. They inspire me and make want to start painting again! I wanted to share these "Wishbone" flowers with you first because I couldnt get over the fact that they look like they are either crying for help or singing! They suffer too! They wait for rain to make them happy and sun to warm and shine upon them and they just chill. They are like little jewels made from our Earth! Lets take care of Mother Nature and have all of our flowers sing and smile for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment