Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's just a COMPUTER!



Don't you love it?
Halloween is coming up... I'm gona get my costume finally VERY soon... still not telling u what I'm gona be... I'm thinking to get two costumes, one for Sat and one for Sun, I mean, I cant be the same thing twice. Ive always been like that.
I am really proud to say I stayed in last night... I was invited to a JayZ concert at the Florida Room, a Miami Fashion Week fashion show, Bardot's one year anniversary party, dinner, a drink at a friends & even some Bday down the street which I said NO NO NO to. Saying NO is like my own rehab that I'm saying YES to by staying home. I have a lot to do anyway. I AM off tom tho and usually I'd be saying yes to probably at least 3 of those things and somehow run around and make it to all of them... hahahaha jk. I got off work at 9pm! give me a brake! I have been writting a lot, its because its almost as good as talking to any of my friends right now, they have their own problems or their own fucked up ways of thinking and I think I'm right and everybody else is WRONG (im just KIDDING omg)
I was gona go see the FB movie by myself actually... I have a shitload of money in my bank account somehow... i think its bc i tried to forget i have cash and have been going a lil crazy on the credit card. So, now I need to pay my mom back, dammit! I wish money didnt END! :D I want to go to the spa tom, i bought some deal off one of those discount sites which gives me a couple spa visits for the price of nothing... but I have my own gym membership that I havent used in ages and I want to join SohoHouse; I have the application form in my work purse and been meaning to send it but none of my 'real' friends are joining! they live down south n shit or simply cant afford it, should I still do it is the question>? I think I'm leaving on a trip, is parking a mission?, do I want to do the "scene-y" thing... are a few of my concerns. who cares? i guess i do :P

I have this project for Art Basel I gota stay working on!!!
(just talking out loud)
I have to visit my sister, Emily is getting really big fast.
I want to run a marathon!
I wana visit my grandmother, she got a new dog from the pound yesterday! She said I'm gona love him, his name is BOSCO!
I need a manicure again.
I wana win the lottery LOL
Ok i should stop... thats enough to have to do LOL

Flowers, flowers, flowers... thats my Art Basel project... thats what I need to find in magazines and cut out...
Its not an easy task, but -I like that its not easy.

Ok, time for bed... I wana be up early... WANT not need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment