Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

more forbidden talk...





I really honestly crack myself up, I really honestly hope I'm not WASTING ur time... I really honestly wish that what I'm saying u can take to ur own benefit and RUN!
Run with it.
Run like a cheetah would.
Am I asking for too much?
Damn u guys r killing me.
I'm already a bit dead...
I AM such a mix... its not fair... is it really the sience God who says I should have this n that n not this n not that?

there must b a God the...
Thats God.
ADMIT IT.

ADMIT UR PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF ONLY LAUGH AT ME N MINE.

I hope I can at least entertain the ghosts while they prep up to do their job being freaky a week from now...


FYI all the pics I dnt put up r gona b or R better than all the BS i do put up... its cuz art works like that... so i play along.


Thanks for teaching and sharing and thanks for reading and thanks for being a curious bastard. Hallelujahhh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment