Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Now that u can see inside my pores... my silver skin like a snake over whoever i am... who are u anyway? oh who cares!! haha... i dont... dont even try me... dnt u know im not human? dnt u know im amphibian?! i "pivot" around... slide right by ur walls... hopefully going unnoticed... freckles make me look like the ground we step on... my hair like the waves u surf... the waves u let urself be a mermaid.. those u wish were UR BED!

water beds exist.

DONT LIE TO YOURSELF ANYMORE DAMMIT!!!!!!

por dios.

what are all these ppl writting about in the newspapers anyway? no wonder everyone goes to the beach! i shop when i'm bored! IM GONA TELL U SOMETHING THO! i never lie... I NEVER LIE... i just dnt wana waste MY time! i think that this store is amazing

just ran after some guy telling him we had a website lol lol lol...
so anyway

get back to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment