Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

to do...

I am having a friend bring my bike, i left it at his house last night and i gota get to work! i bike to work. i would bike everywhere if i could go faster... like bike to new york n bike to la n bike wherever i want, bike to the greek islands... bike on a plane! bike around in a HUGE plane! hahaha so stupid. then i need it to bike smoothly on every surface... like bike on grass etc. bike on water! just keep biking... cuz its faster than running but its so very similar. :) i need my body to be balanced... like skating is not my thing for the 5millionth time... its just NOT but i love my skaters... The other day I went for a ride w Karla, Lou n Alex it was fun... then i thought about glow in the dark skateboards... but GLOW IN THE DARK EVERYTHING HELLO!!! the lanes of the road should be out of glow in the dark paint but then Taxes would go up lol. I need a coffee before wok. I bought these pills that Cindy Crawford uses, LOL I read the thingie last night and seems like it might be good.. they have energy. I need to be ALIVE for this world, otherwise pls leave me in bed. When Im grumpy watch out. I am talking about myself bc I dont know who else to talk about. I'll get to those ppl. I have a lot of shit to do. It feels good to have a lot of shit to do. and that its all for me. like im not doing a lot of shit for U yet. BC ive thought about what it is to be a mother, a lover, a whatever but as a woman and its a constant trying to do thing for everyone else type of deal... thats all i see. I need to grow before I get to that. I have a lot of shit to do.

First leme get my bike, then coffee...

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment