Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Baby Pink Airplane FLY FLY FLY

Dude wow but why do even GUYS feel the need to partner up? Like if I’m ok w not… imagine… this could actually be another pandemic ;) 
Ok Bc if things were too perfect, they’d be too perfect right? ???
I think so too.

Palindrome, palm tree, air, breathe, thank God I don’t have to sell my soul. 

What is going on?

Like the paper airplane once launched is going to fall down… 



 Paper plane tie dye baby pink pls




The brain exercises were shared w me. To make me a better athlete, student …  to play a video game w my brain… it’s the start of the future! Who gets to do that? Thank u. But why? My mom is so hung up on vaccines right now, I don’t get why she was convinced to do this other thing. I just don’t get it. As much as I want to understand 

No comments:

Post a Comment