Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Learning

Going to do another cleanse… any day now the drinking will have to stop, I will eat clean, I will run every morning, I will try to get enough rest (having a tough time w this one these days) and for a good 21 days at least I will do a cleanse. I need it. I want it. I must. I wish I had a bathtub right now but it’s in the other bedroom. I might go outside to look at the moon for a second. 

Did lots of work both w biz and internally reading and doing daily questions to help line up my intentions and make my days more fulfilling. I do need to sleep tonight. I will. I’d just zap myself to sleep if I could lol. It’s the excitement for the work to do. I’ve been productive the nights but it’s time to do things more normal and rest my soul so I can shine brighter for people in the day. Okay… ugh… auveoir 

No comments:

Post a Comment