Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

All the things

It’s late again, my time of night but honestly it’s a lil late for me too. I think it’s late a lil more bc everyone else thinks it late lol bc without that extra vibe on top of everyone sleeping I would naturally be up at this time lots of times anyway, maybe I like how it’s extra quiet and I can finally think straight ;) 
I’ve been doing stuff, I stopped myself from saying “good” stuff, just to be honest… it’s been a lot of catching up in business stuff so it’s not necessarily super flowing, it’s like rusty, cranky, messy, work stuff that is stupid and should already be in place but I’ve had a long vacation, haven’t I? Yeah, maybe we all did… I have just felt to ask myself deep deep things like “what am I doing?” And “what do I want?” And some stuff you turn a blind eye… is that what they call it? “Turn a blind eye?” I think it’s when you just don’t even go there bc it’s easier not to even look to change, or you don’t look from HIGH enough, Eagles perspective is the medicine. I got Eagle #1 and it was right side up. I thought that was pretty cool. It said to feed your body but most importantly feed your SOUL! Now I’m thinking Soul Food lol… but literally I was starving! I was thinking of ways and I have a huge great idea which will come but also noticed how good it felt to HELP friends during Covid like I became a great organizer it’s crazy LOL. After all these moves and STUFF I just know how to get things at least to look Better quickly for the sake of your health, visual health effect type shit… to going innnn to every detail of thingie and just having quick solutions without the extra emotional attachment to the thingie so it was easier, it was quick, I enjoy it, I like to work, I work hard, this is one of my strengths NOW and it wasn’t always, I had ppl who cleaned and did shit for me always and I collected and collected shit like a mountain of shit WHICH I LOVE BTW!!! and over time I chipped at the mountain by selling my things of value for extra cash, down sizing, moving, letting go, growing out of, giving stuff back to ppl who would want it more. Ugh but not only clothes and accessories but tons of products like ridiculous the amount of things like that that got accumulated, also magazine cut outs and I mean boxes and boxes full. 

Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment