Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Good to Go

Wow ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. So. So…….. so, I’ve noticed that when we are young we are feeling quite powerful and confident and willing… JESUS CHRIST WAS HUMBLE AND NOT EXEMPLIFIED IN CAPS LIKE THIS OK SORRY… but there are new humans coming into the force…. Affecting the force… who are they when they are un KNOWN of even themselves? Who are they? how even dare they? Like how do you even Tjhink tho? Sorry, Not sorry this time. But hey! I’m not stupid. And who are you? But who tho? Practice makes perfect that’s fir sure. But I’m not here for you to practice on. I rather PAY you when you are THERE. I can teach u things too. But you will learn, but I won’t be your practice, I am waiting for you, to have that moment w u, before you .. bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment