Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2021

You guys

Knowwww I don’t go out! I don’t know Carlitos at the door (even tho I do now lol o wiould leave to show him, I do not pay cover!) yes. U guessed it… Do Not Sit. Which was my home every Sunday back in the day for Bella Rose… I been there and been here and they changed it! They changed it in a way that I swear I thought it had no hope… Even tho the hope IS there… I’ve seen that place go from ASHY TO CLASSY! Lmao. Biggie would have loved it… (I was about to say he would have hated it… but I changed my mind lol) I’m telling u tho… I thought this place was what it was… something about uncomfortable places makes ppl Move Around… and I thought of that! Cuz the fact that it wasn’t so comfortable made it… whatever it made it… but let’s B real, the sound to be loud was OK, and the fact that it was uncomfortable made it maybe a cheaper venue to rent… maybe? (I do not know nothing …) so anyway it changed! And the ppl are great. But tje great ppl come bc the great DJ. So did the chick hatch from an egg? And did the bear become a chicken father? No. Bc none of them needed that.  But ppl more quiet bc they weren’t allowed to be as obnoxious. I know im too much… you all are mostly pretty safe zone if u ask me… why? Why is a great question. Same as what answers why my dog is so cool! Same as why what works, works. Like why a certain man chooses the kind of lady who isn’t going to say much, who and why the amazing women who can hold back or not but that a good man would prefer tjat,,,, Is understandable. I know. I am amazed. My good friends are gone. I stir the pot, I don’t exactly belong but it’s great that I at least feel like I do! I am a privileged girl but I’m not a light weight, I’m the back alley walking cat that curiosity killed slowly. I’m still not convinced by the “open my door” thing but according to one of my good friends… a good man does that. A pearl in a clam in the sea and a diamond in the rocks from the pressure… and that’s exactly it. We juman beings do the same… Jumanji! The jungles. The Dina soars, the ideas I’ve had have been better… much better! But some of it better than my ideas could have ever been. The sunsets and sunrises recorded and projected. TVs r diff from projectors. Lonely and more and more hippy. I don’t have a guy plan. I don’t think Sacramento California is cool either. Get real or bury me alive ppl! I’m about to do the mash potato … Honduras, where is that even? Ppl will do things… it’s all happening, while we allow it to. I had so much fun tonight. I’m super crazy like from one table to the next… whatever. They get it. I’m not a DJ cuz I’m a dancer that is important. So funny omg talking to random ppl, who does that tho? It was cool. I left when I first felt to. I’m here now. I’m good, tired. Wait! So, I talk to random  ppl! The rules are bent out of shape and into a crowbar! I do not like everything! I more do not like anything the way it is bc I have an opinion on anything and everything and it’s getting rude. Barbie was quiet and I’m out of control. But then instead of Saying nothing it’s like I’m saying things… some ppl do not like me and some ppl do not like tjat China will come and copy them or that they are forever trapped on a loop. It’s not only about money. It’s not only about anything!!! It’s about being an efficient, tnoightful man. I can barely believe it myself. I believe in jack hammers ruining your Sunday morning. In getting dizzy from the height. From the unfairness… tjat I am a part of but I wouldn’t be able to survive if not. I’m not going to go eat at that place u guys think I eat at LMAO. No, I don’t feel like it. My cousin btw sold me out so dirty I officially know now what it feels to have REALLY NOBODY AND LOL STOP LYING…. Frisbeee… magnetic boomerang and scientifically capture the energy of it wanting to leave but it couldn’t! The frisbee doesn’t take the train. The boomerang doesn’t care  what my name is. The stench is there… no matter for zoo animals or Guatemalans or Hondurans LOL. Roxy will pass one day. I thought I did good Hahha and what am I saying again? Ugh who cares. I do cuz I chose to. I’m Gona sound really stupid right now but what is Dialis and what is Jefferson Airplane? And can somebody save me from my stupidity, it’s just a cry for help, a lonesome sorrow. Be a better friend I SAY. Be better Than they say. Motivate yourself. 

Diff lives, diff times. I am nobody anymore. I am a wiyness. I’m not super controlling but I also don’t feed into the lies. 

If I was going to do things w my life at this point… it should be clear. It would be better to be respectful of rituals. 

I can’t believe the things that have happened. My forehead shows stress once again, my mind doesn’t like lies. She actually never responded. She must be busy, priorities are delicate.   Have a dislocated right hip. 

I didn’t wash my face or brush my teeth yet. It’s super late and I’m here trying to be Mama to Roxy. She’s here but I’m it Gona try to keep a certain mans attention who threw me away.  I’m still hurt. Haha hurtz… ketchup. I’m not Gona be ok for a while cuz of the lack of respect and I’m lost for words again as u can see.. I’m 

To be honest, I added to it: I faked it. 

It’s too lonely here, I rather be a bird.

Oh and Do Not Sit On The MF Furniture BITCH! So stop pretending and leave me alone. I am not your friend. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment