Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

She’s back lol

I told u I’m nocturnal and the owl is one of my spirit animals, can u handle it? Lol did t think so! Me neither actually. The other is def a camel, possibly a Butterfly (that’s my good omen sign) I listen to the signs… I stop and read what 555 means bc it’s not all in my head like I’m not that good yet… but it’s getting there. I’m just into what I’m into and your you and into whatever that is and I want to know some things but my time here is limited so I don’t want to know everything. I don’t blame you for thinking the same about what I’m choosing to rant about… it’s just my own therapeutic journey… it doesn’t have to be public but we r so over saturated w things to read and do… this isn’t something everyone has to read at all. It’s supposed to get better at that tho I guess… is that right? Ok so…  here goes the twist…

“TAMARA, you are my beloved daughter, I love you” said God.

I believe we are Gods, if we are the sons and daughters we are also the new Gods to experience life and eventually grow up to take reigns by noticing the power of our words, thoughts & desires. Do we know what our greatest desire/desires are? It’s not that easy. You know you feel meant for more yet you don’t step into it completely, you know yet shy away from the fullness of your entire being. You have your moments. You are cheating w what isn’t really you. You forgot how hard it is to be your clear authentic self and you hide behind the masks of comfort only to numb thy self from the power of your healing light only to dim yourself in the end bc your not as big yet you hide behind a curtain til it’s too late to even come out at all and then blame it on the show being missed and scurry off without even saying bye hoping nobody will notice LOL. Not a good Look TAMBO! Lol. I will write a private forgiveness letter to God… he knows it’s coming… he understands, he forgives me… it’s about forgiving myself and about the love that has no where to go sometimes… it starts to become a universe inside of me… our bodies are entire universes for sure. The sacred geometry shapes there are repeated into broken down divisions and fractions and it’s percentile of linear line isn’t even there…. It’s that infinite… it’s everything in everyway so maybe it’s doesn’t matter so much what I say but what I mean and what I feel like to be around… so before I knew this I would be pouring our sort of negativity bc it didn’t know where to go… and then reading back at things I notice that it’s not just the reader it’s also the FEEDER… and how I’m releasing my ways has a flourishing phenomena… you know like wicked spell purpose… onimotapoiea ah 
Ahhh
Gah
Wah
Jah
Ra

I better be good for something 🧲


No comments:

Post a Comment