Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Mean it Go Green it ?

Ok so, what happened? I forgot exactly if you could remind me… it’s making me crave something and then I want the other thing and that’s how we balance… u know? So we are in a reality game instead of a virtual one… instead of the biz game, the art game, the food game, we have this very important game we call LIFE. We are all players playing in it… you might be player #1 and somewhere in your life are all these other players… and they all think they are player #1 right? So they are ultimately in it for themselves. And all these other things come into play to affect them. Idk what kind of GAME it is when I’m not in the game… but I only have my view of the game and things in my game change when I make different decisions and hang w diff “players”  like it could make a nitty gritty city look like paradise etc. it could look like rose colored lenses are suddenly an option, or treasure and opportunities pop out of the wood works… it’s prob not one sided either… there would be sooo many diff kinds of WORLDS we could see by just exploring the chances of this “REAL virtual Game” that coincide w who we really are and what we have to offer that we would/could date ppl in a dream like our FAKE PRETEND PERSONA could date for us while we are busy doing the real deal stuff,,,, Na mean? 

Go Green, don’t be mean, I would only be mean to the ppl that needed it … hahaha 
I’m such a bitch sometimes! ;) 

NOT!

Xoxoxo
TAMS


No comments:

Post a Comment