Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Seeed

I feel like a seed. In the dark. In the warmth of the Earth, from the sun. It’s juicy moist texture all around me. Should I come out to see the sun? Should I stretch my arm out for some fun? Cool inside this cuccooon I’m pampered, things feel just right. The texture I’m in is pleasant like my bed right now. Striving for something we feel we must!!!! What is it out there that is such thrust? What am I shakespgere now? The crooks n crannies see the light slightly, anglular rays piercing in the cracks from under. Birds. It’s always the same. And always different as well. Hungry for Hugs. The Huggy Monster lol. I have You Roxy. I am very lucky. It’s the luck of the Irish! Haha if only the beach was right outside, I’d never leave.  I like it here.  I can feel some kind of vibration hatching me out. Like I’m growing and birthing…. YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSASSSSSSSSSSSAAASASSSSASAZSZzzzzzzzzzzzz…..

No comments:

Post a Comment