Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

What brought you here?

Eager to start working again… I have lots of great ideas to juggle at the same time. I’m really excited and of course could use some help. It’s time to start a new and reinvent myself… I’m truly excited foe what’s to come and I’m going to give it my all. I will continue also w my Reiki studies, my running & yoga which help me feel great, my healthy cooking, my doggie moments OMG I miss Roxy so much! I’m feeling really happy, centered, creative, grateful & like I have everything I need to go into the next phase. I don’t know how I will handle ALL of the business part but I’m hoping I can handle all the orders, new projects and activities with a solid team which I’m slowly building. I want to pay well but I need the right team who isn’t going to BS the job, trust is huge right now bc I need to leave some things to others. I will try not to micro manage but have learned u can’t really leave things completely in the hands of others with a long list of duties so it’s incremental and together over time w more things done correctly it will lead to exponential. I’m not worried and rather go slow and have things done right. It’s going to be a beautiful journey and I want to dance our way through the challenges. I’m not going to worry, I’m simply going to breathe more and trust more. I’m going to ask for help when I’m overwhelmed and have better people around me who are available to do the work it takes to make a dream come true. It has to be fun, positive, focused & peaceful. So maybe my new rule is:
EASY DOES IT, LOVE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY, HAPPY IS LIKE A FONT GET JIGGY W IT IT MAKES LIFE SO MUCH BETTER, SPRINKLE KINDNESS ALL OVER EVERYONE & EVERYTHING PLEASE. THANK U SO MUCH! Yippee LOL
Peace ✌️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment