Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Shape up Wake up Whatever…

I dont wana “wake up”, (Had this in my notes and it’s Gona go here, somethings I write in other secret places. I write in my notes and I do still write on paper FYI)( Ps again, this is old. )

But i feel like a drink.

I said i wouldnt drink for June but that didnt pan out. I wanted to but then i knew it would be hard cuz life can get tough and you opt for a drink to or i did.

I came home wayyy too late again, my parents must think im crazy. I did come home late, my life isnt structured enough. Idk who to blame but myself but i feel like taking a big ass shot of vodka or turning the alarm off to grab a beer, an IPA which i dont even like. Usually when i want this, i dont do it but i might this time. Im just being honest. Doesnt pay to be honest. I was at a friends in the SW area and i think i even have my destination shit visible. Thats how much im like “here i am, so what?” Lol if i was up so something worse i wouldnt have that. So, im home finally, hoping my parents wont be pissed or know how late i got here and and so many other things i dont even wana talk. I feel fine, just wondering if im a freak or simply still on LA time.

No comments:

Post a Comment