Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Back to Back lmao lmbo ;)

I got the heating pad… I should just call it “the heat” “I got the Heat” my tongue fighting to fit inside my mouth cage of teeth LOL. U can say she has no friends or u can call it nobody wants to hear it, it’s not that important yet. But I’m about to say something that is,… I had to come to another bedroom in my house to feel comfortable for being up late bc my consideration is on another level of sensitivity. I feel better now. I really like the heat on my lower back and it would be SO much work to get this in the old days btw wow. This is Blessed by Modern Times LOL. And then there is the opposite… I am about to stop drinking for 21 days and I’m obviously showing my kooky side… ppl go to meetings and get that kind of help for this but I haven’t even tried to stop that much yet… always do I find the best excuse, that’s sooo my nature yet I can also call myself out btw and also I’m so willing to learn. I found that none of the ppl on my phones messages were really ppl I was happy to shoot a text to bc i of feeling more jaded than anything. Like nothing is good enough. Like being alone is better. But it wasn’t better, that’s not what I wanted and I was in a vicious circle. Realized maybe there is a mixture of trust issues to a lack of fulfillment for INTELLIGENCE, like my thing is brains. I like an intellectual conversation. I’m a risk taker even in conversation, pushing boundaries, having fun, learning, playing the games but just right. Always pushing further not to kill the things but to expand them for more ideas to come and to feed curiosity and to chase the richness of life! Ideas! And finding the right ones to go after! So higher and higher! And more and more… not so much writing a song necessarily.  But finding the connections in agreement and disagreement and why that is. It’s a strange Satisfaction to grow closer but also to realize they actually don’t like this as much as u do Tammy. Tammy, you’re different. And alive lol and lonely, and healing, and grateful. So I found out that there r some things we NEED to actually do to be better and I’ve been on the “Camino” doing them. I’m super grateful. 

This might sound redundant but I must insist to make it special for u to grasp… I can’t control your thoughts and I won’t be there to help u expand on them but I will be a friend who shares  these tips w u which I JUST learned and I believe in :)

We know how important GRATITUDE is and I always had so much to be grateful for but found myself thinking more about who doesn’t have what I may of had and how it was my feeling that it wasn’t fair and it changed from grateful to sorta sad bc idk whatever… my programming? My nature? Idk! NOW I’m over that and I can see the feeling gratitude feels in my body and how it is medicine, natural medicine… for changing the chip of our brain… like the new direction of the steering wheel post I wrote before. ;)
So what makes u excited? Happy? Feel those beautiful feelings are what u should definitely hold dear to your heard. 

Who do u want to be? Set a word intention for your day and then think why u said that word. Give your reasoning an honest push to manifest your charachter for the day or even life, these words can be adding more to u! You just want to find a little inspo from asking your soul the feels for some direction. Remember, u have all the answers! ;) 

Mention who u want to do this Incredible Day for… who needs u on your A-game will give the foundation to bring a clearer cause to strengthen your reasoning. Now you r thinking outseide of yourself and that helps. Ppl do need you to be the best and do it for the others! Making the world a better place. 

Now also think what could be a problem or what could be difficult or a little hurdle to look ahead at it and plan how it might affect u at the worst of its case and then it gives space to the simple fact of now being more prepared. Aware that u don’t want “that” to happen so u won’t or shouldn’t make the mistakes your ready for. We think to establish those things, put them into a challenge and then imagine ourselves dealing best so that we can be ready, it’s conscious living, INTENTIONAL.

What you can do of “Service” for your day. Supposedly in AA meetings they should call I think 3 ppl to check on them -a day?!?! LMAOOOO and it’s happened but nobody has also MOSTLY OH FOR SURE NO. So okay, I’m learning. Send a lil note, gift or sign of appreciation, HELP ppl somehow. It’s really important actually but I do it immediately but it’s a good way to go. ;)

Think of how u can take a step foreword to be even Greater… or a better version of yourself, what can u do to grow more, love more, be better?

As your Own Coach… what would u tell yourself to improve on? What should u remember? What kind or encouraging words could u think of the to both Push and Settle your beautiful soul? -U know this!!! You are a Guru too.

Any big picture projects or directions to have in mind to remember your Goals? This is important, step back from this DAY and see if it’s headed there… you are steering, remember?

At the end of the day, u want to be feeling what? Content, happy, like your on the path aligned w your purpose and you aren’t living in a blur of days all in a mush like a non-manifesting sheep who can’t even think for him or herself. Ew. 

This is the morning routine besides the brushing teeth etc stuff. And I’m terrible remembering the morning stuff to do. 

——-
At night or whenever your day comes to a close… u do a couple other things… same as brushing your teeth again we must re-visit something for the soul. To take better control of our lives, the direction of our life, see the light and shine it in the way to grow… like a flashlight… we choose the path, we see the way, we have the light and we choose the way. There is a wrong way bc it’s not the better one but you end up “it’s OK” anyway… but if u like “ok” then go for it but I like FABULOUSLY IRRISITABLE ;) ya way!
Then u examine… self examine. And u ask yourself questions to review your day. Like what was good? What could u have done better? Is Mr. Fabulously IRRISITABLE ready for U yet? This is the answer, answer honestly LOL. 

Benjamin Franklin had some 13 words I think it was maybe more that he like went over to see in his own ratings, how he personally rated his days. Bc we have better and worse days but he was that cool… he created his own lil system so he’s really cool. I’m a fan. I always wanted to too and I’m starting to collect these ways and then I will too. 

At the end of the day u reflect to find what was good about your day, what stuck out to u to remember a moment, when u do u imagine it and u feel the good feelings in your body, your heart… u might smile. Bringing it back to mind doubles it’s power in your life and triples it by writing it down and then quadruples it next time u read it and so on… so exponential is truly here. Now enhance it instead of dimming it… u give it its merit, u again bring back that feeling of gratitude, magnify the allure of this dream u are living as well as being a part of creating it. Your doing so good and we are so celebrating the you and the small things. They are each powerful in your journey. Let them live! Remember them more, bring them back to bring more of that into your life. It’s better than anything else u could possibly do for yourself. 

Mention a lesson learned or what u realize… 
So many times this goes unnoticed bc it takes an extra effort to think about. Again, Awareness is super critical to live an intentional life. Your life is to be aligned w your PURPOSE and to find out ones purpose one must do the work… it’s a mixture of what your good at and what you love to do and to be PRESENT and in service to the Great Spirit or others… your dream won’t work if the purpose is confused or lost or u r doing things fit the wrong reasons. Point! 

How could u have made your day better?

How could u feel more connected to others? 

And Last but not least what would u tell yourself as a high performance coach? 

(Just curious) 

Well, I went to Rikos, 5 of us played “Cards Against Humanity”
I was flying a lil too much, they r empaths and healers and could tell lol. 
I was happy and had extra energy and they could sense either the EXTRA LIGHT I gave off or maybe made some of them MAYBE more tired… I rested last night and I had a good productive day, for my own personal rating system and that’s better than not having rated myself well and feeling THAT… so I’m doing MUCH BETTER. I am feeeding my soul, things are clicking and I’m inspired to keep on going. I wish it was easier to get more done but “it’s ok” 
As long as I’m using the power of intention, trying to set my own rituals, and spelling it out for all to see… it is my work to do my work and Craft my craft, for a more peaceful, connected life. I called it similar, “ unity and harmony”
Same sorta thing. It’s all similar when u have the right intention. The magic is profound,,, only pros-find it. It’s ancient wisdom there for those who look to find it and care to find a meaning to life which is purely a more meaningful life which has to do w being loved and wanted and included and needed and respected and well-rounded for the slices of your pie 3.14 which adds up to 8 infinity. And infinity only happens w a feeling of flow and balance… even a bank account balance could be a part of the balance. Flow is money as well. But everything lined up and u don’t ever have to work another day in your life. To some this comes easy. I am beginning to do what I can that I know I can do but I wish I was more a part of this world and less on my own separate cloud over here. I rather be around ppl who are better than me, support me, get me, believe in me, want me to succeed, join in on the forces to make a winning. So bc I don’t exactly have that it leads me to think of the reality, I don’t have to necessarily doubt myself it’s more about facts. If this was easy money ppl would jump right in. I never thought money could be that easy like the money games ppl r playing. The distortion of value. The ways to invest, risk, to be a follower to a fib that feeds off your belief of a lie to sustain it. That wouldn’t be me, even if it was my idea and a great idea… it’s basis of importance is based off of everyone else’s belief in the lie. Similar to the art world but now digital. The power it gains depends on us and I’m not a follower, I’m also part rebel. I’m dumb not to play early on in the game but I forecast the BS, gambling really. 

But it’s the opposite of an equal to equal value. It’s an interesting invention. Mixed in with how illegal money can creep back into the monetary system. This is so crazy to me! When this was what was keeping them accountable, ppl paying taxes and shit? It should be easier and already done. And I’m not the only one who wants to live free and be happy. Let me meditate on this. 

Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment