Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

So this guy..

Like w no shirt on, a bowl of whatever popcorn or chips, opens the door w his back while keeping eye contact with you as it …. 



I forgot what I was Gona say but I’m so glad ppl are fucking

Eruptions! Erupts! Erupto! WTF the thing doesn’t even let me write it!!! Meng ya que pasa contigo border..

No I don’t watch sumo. Yes I can watch sumo. Do I want to? No. But I’m happpyyy it exists! It’s culture, it’s interesting, I don’t get it so pls teach me. Anddedeeddddddd

Photoshop!

Wow I just poisoned the prayer w the word Photoshop I think. 

Echo

Is what I meant, it’s a sound, it’s a projection that multiplies to infinity. Dots do. So if dots don’t move they are solid but each a dot moving through is a ripple. Ripples of symmetry in layers and cutting through air cake !!!!  Lassoued by a cowgirl on her horse-xcuseme… coming through… battling acrobats… what just happened? I feel fine though. I feel better by the day actually. I feel like I’m gonna have to do more arent I? I will do my Best. May all the heavens and even non heavens Rest In Peace. 
Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment