Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Words…

Loving

Good looking king kind intelligent 

Hardworking fun honest sensible sweet soothing adventurous warm cuddly cozy funny easygoing when needed firm cultured 



A lady named Crystal told me not to share w ppl when I get down bc ppl who are sending me negativity feed off of it. I thought that was so interesting bc it what I do, I write the negative out so it can flow out of me and leave me in a way… I am so confused we even feel these terrible feelings. If I do, imagine! I know it’s leaving me… we all might be doing better together as a whole over time, getting more used to life’s ups and downs and better at cushioning the tough times for ourselves. I’m on a journey of awakening. It’s all happening… I’m going to get it together and better and better. It’s unbelievable how many things must be going on at the same time. I still have things to learn and people to meet and the divine timing of this life, alchemizing the movements and thoughts like a cause and effect. It’s all here and now and the peace in a pause in the bliss of a beautiful kiss, hold her, stay with her a while, it’s not a dress rehearsal, it’s better not to rush. Ppl need to be held and not asked for things from them. Just be. Just be together and savor the moment and allow time to pass by without saying anything but staying present in deep care and love like a gift to that person. It’s not that hard to do. To not do. To not say, to not keep on w whatever is next but to stop for once and not let yourself go back to u but stay THERE, right there, breathing, seeing the little peach fuzz hairs, they are growing and cells shedding or whatever try to see it. Really look tho. What do u see? What do u see w eyes closed about that person, being there for that person in a present way. It’s underrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment